Re: build warnings treated as failures

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 22:01:33 +0530
Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> wrote:

> Taking this topic forward, I also reached out to upstream folks,
> asking them to fix these build errors on various architectures.
>
> I already did an upload of -3 and -4 to experimental. And I still see
> newer build failures popping up.
>
> My question to rest of the folks: How do you guys cope up with foreign
> architectures, for which you do not have direct access to the box?

All DD's have SSH access to machines of each architecture supported by Debian.

http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#porting

http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup

So login and use the chroots to build natively on each architecture.

--

Neil Williams