Re: build warnings treated as failures

Taking this topic forward, I also reached out to upstream folks, asking
them to fix these build errors on various architectures.

I already did an upload of -3 and -4 to experimental. And I still see
newer build failures popping up.

My question to rest of the folks: How do you guys cope up with foreign
architectures, for which you do not have direct access to the box?