Re: LXDE is dead in Debian?

On 31.07.2013 at 11:17 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

LXDE upstream is merging with RazorQt upstream (also in Debian) so
there doesn't seem much point in adopting the LXDE GTK packages in
Debian right now. Once the upstream situation is sorted out they may
either get removed or updated, depending on the name of the project
created from the merge of the two projects.

http://blog.lxde.org/?p=1046

But the developed version pcmanfm-qt still needs gtk version libfm.