Re: projectb mirror (was: Re: Grub 2.00 in testing?)

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 07/22/2013 12:57, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> > dak on coccia.d.o is not in the best shape (yet):
> >
> > $ dak rm -nR ruby-activesupport-2.3
> [...]
> > daklib.dak_exceptions.CantOpenError:
> > /srv/ftp-master.debian.org/ftp//pool/main//r/ruby-activesupport-2.3/ruby-activesupport-2.3_2.3.14-7_all.deb
>
> Changes to the projectb database are visible almost immediately through
> replication, however the ftp/ directory is only updated when mirrors are
> pushed. So there might be errors when trying to access recently
> installed files.

What is recently? Mentioned package migrated to testing in March.

And there's no ftp/ directory under /srv/ftp-master.debian.org/:

ondrej@coccia:~$ cd /srv/ftp-master.debian.org/
ondrej@coccia:/srv/ftp-master.debian.org$ ls
apache.conf  apache.conf.old  backup  bin  dak  database  export  incoming  log  mail  misc  new  policy  queue  relscan  scripts  text  tiffani
ondrej@coccia:/srv/ftp-master.debian.org$ cd ftp
-bash: cd: ftp: No such file or directory