Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

On 17 July 2013 17:04, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 07/17/2013 05:38 PM, Marc Haber wrote:
>>

>> I would not have posted if that had been the first time I found Joss'
>> advocacy offensive. It is, however, a repeated pattern.
>

> From which I would infer you shouldn't take it as a personal offense.
> He usually has a point, even though he is exaggerating sometimes. At
> least he isn't swearing as bad as Linus [1] ;).
>
> And, really, you shouldn't take that too serious.
>
> Adrian
>
>> [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/13/132

Thanks for pointing out, but the way Linus interacts is not OK. And he
has been called out on it.

Multiple people are retweeting/G+/resonating with Sarah's comments.

Unlike LKML, Debian has actually accepted a Diversity statement [2]
and I'd rather see Debian adhere & excel at what it calls for.

[2] http://www.debian.org/vote/2012/vote_002

С уважением,

Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич.