Re: bluetooth (Re: PulseAudio

Broadcom is in serious need of a full-frontal attack.

Everyone should check for them before buying hardware,
And if you 'dmidecode | grep -i broadcom' gives or says anything,
spend your money elsewhere.

Or take it back to the store -  and tell them why.
(Proprietary, crap Broadcom chips)

We should not buy anything with "Broadcom" chips.  Ever.
We paid for this hardware, only to be sabotaged by their firmtware.

Mark