Re: vision: easily move all my data and config to a new machine

* Thomas Koch wrote [23.06.13 17:56]:

> Now I'd like to know which files in /etc are still in their default state and
> which were modified by me, including a diff against the default. Is there some
> possibility to get this information? I have etckeeper installed but I don't
> see how it could give me this information.

Have a look at blueprint - https://github.com/devstructure/blueprint it
captures installed packages, changed config files, 3rd party libs
installed via pip/npm etc.

You can check if a config file has changed by comparing the checksums.

Ulrich