Re: [Popcon-developers] Encrypted popcon submissions

[Paul Wise]
> This could be solved by having a mapping between encryption keys and
> URLs. A mechanism that would allow derivatives to just drop some
> files/dirs into their base-files package would probably be the
> easiest.

I suspect the easiest way would be to allow more than one GPG key to
be used when encrypting, and finding the keys in a .d directory.

> Also you could just have popcon in DebianEdu submit only to the
> Debian popcon site, IIRC DebianEdu sets the dpkg vendor field to
> something other than Debian?

Debian Edu do not set the dpkg vendor field in Wheezy and earlier.  I
created <URL: http://bugs.debian.org/712996 > to track its inclusion
yesterday.

--
Happy hacking