[rt.debian.org #4305] communicating with Debian Security Team

Hi,

The ticket number in Debian's RT for your request is 4305.  I'm adding the
appropriate subject line and carbon copying security@rt.debian.org to add this
conversation to the history of the ticket.

To answer your question, yes, your ticket has been received by the Debian
Security Team.  Feel free to reply to this email (I've set the reply-to of this
email to security@rt.debian.org) to send more information to the Security Team.

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi