Fwd: Debian RT

Hello,

What is the right way to contact the Security Team? I have tried the tracker, and a variety of e-mail addresses but nothing yet (maybe I'm doing something wrong?). An update to Debian 7 was released today without a security fix for my package jquery-jplayer, even though the fix has been available for one solid month :-/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@elpauer.org>
Date: Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Fwd: Debian RT
To: security@rt.debian.org
Cc: security@debian.org, team@security.debian.org, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>

Hello,

I have had no response for my security report in two weeks. Any news on allowing jquery-jplayer 2.1.0-3 in the security repository?

Also, this is wrong:

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2013-2023

ALL versions are vulnerable. The fix for stable is 2.1.0-3 (waiting for an answer from the Security Team) and the "fix" for testing/unstable is 2.3.4-1, which Vincent just sponsored.

Thank you.