Re: [clang] Report bugs on packages failing to build with clang

[...]
> > clang.debian.net lists 39 instances of these, though I think the buildd
> > is a bit behind so there are probably a few more.
>
> At least one more of the 432 "Not categorized" is also due to this
> missing feature in clang (reprepro). As clang seems to gives quite
> misleading error messages in this case, I'd not be surprised if there
> are some more.

Here is my list of those (manual filtering of the results documented at
https://github.com/tautschnig/cprover-debian/blob/master/result-notes/notes);
note that at least two cases are nested functions in the configure check, which
generally is harder to see when looking at the build logs only.

- busybox: nested functions
- cadabra: nested functions
- clutter-gesture: nested functions
- gpm: nested functions
- grub: nested functions
- gwc: nested functions
- idjc: nested functions
- lxc: nested functions
- qxw: nested functions
- reprepro: nested functions
- systemtap: nested functions
- tdb: nested functions in configure check
- tevent: nested functions in configure check
- win32-loader: nested functions
- zvbi: nested functions

Best,
Michael