Re: Candidates for removal from testing (2013-06-04)

Hi,

On 04-06-13 14:06, Niels Thykier wrote:
> [1] We normally filter out certain type of RC bugs (incl. but not
> limited to license issues), where we consider it unreasonable to demand
> a resolution within the usual deadline (i.e. 14 days of "non-activity" +
> 7 days after a d-d notice).

> # #708695
> remove lazarus/0.9.30.4-7

Abou and I are working on this license issue. It is rather simple, but
we want to fix it in a new upstream upload (with repack). Should I
instead bother the buildd's with a quick repack, when probably this
weekend we are going to upload a new version? Or is it enough to tag the
bug report with pending (I am doing that anyway)?

Paul
P.s. I like this continuation of the freeze way of working.