Re: docbook-xsl: why only one version ?

Jérome,

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jerome BENOIT <g6299304p@rezozer.net> wrote:
[...]
> In short, the initial question may be rephrase:
> what there is no `catalog' policy for docbook-xsl on Debian ?

I believe there is a slight misunderstanding. /etc/xml/catalog is
properly setup on your debian system. However it is only used when
validating docbook 4.x or 5.x instances.

There should not be any difference in between using docbook-xsl 1.75
or docbook-xsl 1.76. Those are XSLT filters, they are only used during
the transformation of your docbook XML file into a different
representation (manpage, HTML, PDF ...).

If you believe you found an issue with docbook >> 1.75.2, please
report it using our BTS. docbook-xsl is pretty good at preserving
backward compatibility.

thanks.