Re: Can't find MQ_PRIO_MAX in include

2013/5/31 Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 11:21 +0200, Fabrice Boissier wrote:
> Hello,
[...]

This is not a support forum for Linux development.  But as people have
already started giving you silly answers:

I previously searched... and nearly nobody uses POSIX MQ (except QNX ?!).
I previously asked on a Debian forum, and nobody could answer...

Per POSIX, you cannot assume this macro (or any such constant limit) is
defined, and must use sysconf(_SC_MQ_PRIO_MAX) at run-time if it is not.

Personally, a twice declaration of a structure is probably not very very good... ok, that's none of my business, I don't criticize this point.
But, the macro I was searching for is defined in a file, and as a third developper I can't directly access it during precompilation... why ?
It seems nobody care about POSIX MQ, and it's a little puzzling that Debian doesn't show the macro in limits.h or mqueue.h, even if it's declared in some headers.
My point was only to be sure if that was expectable or not.

--
Fabrice BOISSIER // Metalman