Re: Can't find MQ_PRIO_MAX in include

On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 11:21 +0200, Fabrice Boissier wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to use some POSIX MQ on Debian.
>
> I tried my code on Debian, FreeBSD and Cygwin, and it went well.
>
> I encountered a problem on FreeBSD about the maximum priority, then I
> searched about a fixed maximum, and I found MQ_PRIO_MAX.
>
> On FreeBSD and Cygwin it works properly, but on Debian, I can't find
> the macro MQ_PRIO_MAX.
[...]

This is not a support forum for Linux development.  But as people have
already started giving you silly answers:

Per POSIX, you cannot assume this macro (or any such constant limit) is
defined, and must use sysconf(_SC_MQ_PRIO_MAX) at run-time if it is not.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
If at first you don't succeed, you're doing about average.