Re: X.509 and CA certificates for other purposes (i.e. the IGTF)

On 30/05/13 13:19, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Dennis van Dok <dennisvd@nikhef.nl> wrote:

>>> Maybe crypto consolidation arround libnss will greatly help here.
>>> jessie release goal ?
>> Could you elaborate on what it is you propose exactly, because I could
>> interpret this in many different ways.
> See also https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCryptoConsolidation

One of the GSoC project areas that did not go ahead covers this same
topic.  You can find some of the ideas by reading through the proposal I
put up and the responses from three students

http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#Improving_PKI_on_Debian

Some of it overlaps with what Fedora are discussing