Re: default MTA

* Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de>  [130530 12:39]:
> While I don't consider postfix as bad as you describe, I tend to
> describe Postfix as the menu in a better restaurant: A relatively
> small number of sophisticated dishes which you can choose from, and
> if you like them, you will be perfectly satisfied. If you want fries
> instead of plain potatoes, you're basically hosed.

It's not that bad. Even the postfix kitchen can make fries. The tricky
part is having one person served potatoes while the other person asks
for fries, because the person putting those on the dish is not allowed
to look at the order so they cannot determine from the drink whom they
are making the food for. You need to employ two of them, one doing
potatoes and the other one fries, but the waiter is not allowed to
chose which kitchen the order is sent to, so you have to tell the waitor
to write the order in a language the kitchen clerk cannot read, so the
kitchen clerk will pass it to the person responsible for reading
obliterated orders and this person you can tell it either give the order
to the kitchen doing potatoes or the kitchen doing fries depending on
what is wanted.

        Bernhard R. Link