Re: systemd^wfoo on linux, bar on bsd,so what (Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

On May 13, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> actually, while it has been brought up as a theoretical/wrong argument, that
> we cannot switch our linux installation ship with $this init system, while the
> kfreebsd port uses $that init system, I'd say nobody is seriously saying this
> now. We will support several init systems anyway. At least for jessie+X.
Maybe kfreebsd will do, but as I explained at FOSDEM I plan to make udev
depend on either upstart or systemd.
I would rather not be the one who will choose which one of them, so
I hope that we will get to a consensus about this.

--
ciao,
Marco