Re: Debian development and release: always releasable (essay)

On 05/12/2013 02:03 AM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> You can't assume that just because something works today, it will work
> forever.

True, though it's been at least 2 release cycle (maybe 3?) that this
set of packages were maintained quite well. I don't remember
seeing complains or bad bugs. Do you?

> Having such tests in place will help to automatically catch
> regressions if they arise.

My point is: I don't think so, and I think we are better off focusing
on other (real?) problems.

Thomas