Re: Depends: libfoo:foreign ???

On 2013-05-09 21:00, Steve Langasek wrote:
> [...]
>
> Sorry for not knowing the answer to this, but does britney support :any
> dependencies?  These don't require any cross-architecture dependency
> resolution, but should be satisfiable within each architecture; britney just
> needs to support them.
>
> This would let us finally make use of Multi-Arch: allowed in the archive.

At the moment, no.  We had her treat "pkg:arch" as a package name
causing it to always fail (as no package can have colon in their name).
  But feel free to file bugs for it (bonus points if they include tests[1]).

~Niels

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/britney2-tests.git;a=summary