Re: jessie release goals

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 17:53 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> There's nothing stopping you filing a release critical bug
> against any package that does this. I do it whenever I notice
> something doing that.
Obviously :)

The thing is just... we need a way (at least at a social level) to
prevent this from happen in the first place...

Not sure it it's already forbidden by the policy, but on the other hand,
I doubt every developer always knows all parts of the policy by hard.

Perhaps one should have a "Security Guidlines for Packaging" or so :)

Cheers,
Chris.