Re: jessie release goals

As the sole driver and implementor of DEP9, I would like to see all reverse
depends of update-inetd migrate to reconf-inetd. That is, assuming inetd is
not entirely deprecated by systemd/upstart/whathaveyou by the time jessie is
released.

On a less boring note, I would like to see apt-listbugs become usable without
a terminal (#628996), and have at least one GUI package manager integrate with
apt-listbugs, so that Debian-testing users can be warned about RC-buggy
packages.

--
Every great idea is worthless without someone to do the work. --Neil Williams