Re: Bug:#700917: desktop-file-utils: call for (co-)maintainership [ITA]

Dear pkg-freedesktop team,

Thank you for letting me join "pkg-freedesktop" team.

I migrated old "desktop-file-utils" repository to new location:

    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-freedesktop/desktop-file-utils.git

where I imported all history including missing versions and also added
tags. My changes are committed as well. I intend to upload updated
package somewhat next week. Please use the opportunity to add your
changes as well if you have something to add. Thanks.

Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

Platitude: an idea (a) that is admitted to be true by everyone, and (b)
that is not true.
        -- H. L. Mencken