Re: Proposal: a team maintaining packages managing media types (MIME).

On Mon, 6 May 2013 20:24:29 Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > I see no evidence that "desktop-file-utils" is associated with
> > pkg-freedesktop.  There is no corresponding repository under
> > "pkg-freedesktop" and Maintainer field contains "Ross Burton
> > <ross@debian.org>". I've made new (first?) "desktop-file-utils"
> > package repository in collab-maint. Is that OK with you for now?
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-freedesktop/trunk/desktop-file-utils/
>
> I see the two previous uploads have not been committed to the
> repository, which is wrong.

I see, thanks. The repository layout is a bit unusual as it combines
several packages together...

And "desktop-file-utils" was last time updated in this repository 3
years ago...

Perhaps it's a good time to separate it to its own repository?
repository that I've made at collab-maint contains all previous
versions imported...

Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.