Re: Join the #newinwheezy game

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> Great idea -- could you expand [1] with maintainer names ?

I’ve already asked Mika about that, too…

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013, Michael Prokop wrote:

http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren/ (in German, English and Dutch)
Please. Read it. Follow it.

My first mail, with a trivial dd-list inline, didn’t make it
to the list apparently, maybe it was too big. Anyway, you can
make a dd-list(1) yourself with devscripts installed:

wget -O - http://people.debian.org/~mika/new_source_packages_in_wheezy.txt | \
    dd-list -i [-s …] [-u] >dd-new.txt

Only problem: dd-list seems to expect *binary* package names
and has no mode to tell it to expect *source* package names,
despite outputting the latter by default. (Why?)

You may need
 -s /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_source_Sources
if you have other repositories enabled (adjust the local path).

Add -u to also get Uploaders.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends