Re: Issues with Multi-Arch:same packages on purge

Am 22.04.2013 17:24, schrieb Guillem Jover:
> Other problems might be when maintainer scripts use the running dpkg
> architecture instead of the package architecture (DPKG_MAINTSCRIPT_ARCH)
> to decide when to do stuff, for example in libglib2.0-0.postrm.

Handling multi-arch in the  maintainers scripts of libglib2.0-0 (which
also use triggers, btw) proved to be quite tricky indeed [1].

I do think we handle all cases correctly now. If you see any issues,
please let us know.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?