Re: Crypto export

On 13178 March 1977, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
> Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:
>> Le Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:36:03AM +0200, Nicolas Dandrimont a écrit :
>>   - Bonus question: since mentors.debian.net seems to be hosted in Germany,
>>     does it mean that developers living in the US should refrain from uploading
>>     crypto to it ?  How do other distributions solve that problem ?
> More interesting (in my opinion): if US developers can safely upload
> crypto packages to US hosted debian servers, but Debian then makes these
> packages available to everyone in the world for download, why isn't this
> export of cryptographic packages a problem for Debian?

https://ftp-master.debian.org/crypto-in-main/

Plus one mail for *every* NEW accepted package. Each and every time.
Send to them.[1] See the dak git repo for the bxa stuff.

[1] Nowadays only stored in a mailbox from us, at request from them, but
    available if requested.

--
bye, Joerg
Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of