Re: NEW processing during freezes (Was: R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R)

Am 01.04.2013 17:06, schrieb Luca Falavigna:
> [ This is just my personal point of view, not necessarily the one of the
> FTP Team ]

Luca, I think you and the FTP team are doing an awesome job! Even during
freezes. If you don't believe me, just have a look at the amount of
packages that were quickly accepted for preparing GNOME 3.8 in experimental.

Michael

/ who is very happy how NEW works nowadays.

universe are pointed away from Earth?