Re: R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 07:24:29 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > There are release-critical problems which need to be fixed first. Hint: You
> > could help there as well which is a much better idea rather than ranting and
> > trolling around.
> Note that according to the dynamic list of blockers for the Wheezy release
> sent on debian-devel-announce, there are only two remaining issues: 1) the
> release notes are not ready and 2) there is a difficult problem with apt.
>     http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=release.debian.org@packages.debian.org;tag=wheezy-can-defer;tag=wheezy-will-remove;tag=wheezy-is-blocker;ordering=wheezy-sort
> If there are other blocking tasks which need help, it would be great to list
> them somewhere.

In my understanding, this only list the usertagged RC bugs, which
doesn't make the others go away.

http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=wheezy_and_sid&patch=ign&merged=ign&done=ign&fnewerval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc&ctags=1&ctags=1&cdeferred=1
provides a nice entry point.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Schmetterlinge: Ein neues Reich ein besseres Reich