Re: is Kai Wasserbäch still active?

2013/3/25 John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I'd be happy to sponsor your package once I'm sober again (just came back from a pub :)).
:D - so the "don't upload packages when you are drunk" warning phrase
I read somewhere in Debian packaging instructions was not meant as a
joke after all ;-)

> On Mar 24, 2013, at 6:26 AM, Ben Scott <benscott@nwlink.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a package (kvpm) that Kai Wasserbäch sponsored for upload
>> into the repository. I need to upload an important bug fix but email
>> to 'curan AT debian.org' isn't being answered. Is he still active?
When did you contact him? He kight be busy at time or on vacation etc.
- In any case, as already mentioned, an RFS is always a good idea.
(And it looks like there is a sponsor already)
Cheers,
   Matthias