Re: Gerrit, Git requirements, cooperation with others. was: git dangerous operations on alioth

On 2013-03-22 21:44:21 +0100 (+0100), Guido Günther wrote:
> Gerrit's Jenkins integration is awesome.
[...]

OpenStack CI has some additional tools which help avoid the need to
interact directly with Jenkins too much. There's Zuul (the
gatekeeper) which watches the Gerrit event stream and triggers jobs
in Jenkins as a result of matching again patterns defined a YAML
configuration file--the gerrit-trigger plugin for Jenkins lacked
enough AI for our needs. Also Jenkins Job Builder which allows you
to keep your Jenkins jobs in a templated YAML format rather than
resorting to its WebUI or editing XML configs. And we've also got a
Gearman plug-in in the works for Jenkins, so that Gearman queues can
be used to gain finer-grained control over Jenkins jobs and slaves.

    https://github.com/openstack-infra/zuul

    https://github.com/openstack-infra/jenkins-job-builder

    https://github.com/openstack-infra/gearman-plugin

We're always happy to see others putting this stuff to use if it
suits their needs, and welcome outside contributions as well.
--
{ PGP( 48F9961143495829 ); FINGER( fungi@cthulhu.yuggoth.org );
WWW( http://fungi.yuggoth.org/ ); IRC( fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl );