libravatar in the BTS [Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...]

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I too find this totally unacceptable default (to have this enabled
> by default with just the not even yet implemented option to
> opt-out).

It has already been implemented. See

And I will be implementing caching to address the concerns about web
tracking, and more importantly, the lack of federation. See #703119 et
al.

Don Armstrong

--
A Democracy lead by politicians and political parties, fails.