Re: DM upload permission

Hi,

On 06.03.2013 13:46, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> Could this be moved to devscripts as a dm command? Maybe with less
>>> dashes in the interface too.
>> IMO it's better to leave it in dput-ng and not moving it into
>> devscripts.
>
> why? I don't want dput-ng (yet?) but I'd like to have a dm command in
> devscripts. Whats your reasoning not to?

As algernon said there is also yodack [1] written by him doing a similar
job. Contrary to our DM implementation it is written in more
self-sufficient bash script and was meant to inclusion into devscripts,
last I heard.

I don't know what the current status is on that matter though.

[1] https://github.com/algernon/yodack
--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll