Re: DM upload permission

Hi Paul,

On 06.03.2013 01:13, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Arno Töll wrote:
>
>> dcut dm --uid "Tobias Stefan Richter" --allow nexus
>
> Could this be moved to devscripts as a dm command? Maybe with less
> dashes in the interface too.

the command is part of our dcut ("Debian command upload tool")
reimplementation, which is and always was part of dput. It does not only
manage DM permissions but all commands dak and debianqueued understands
(dcut cancel|rm|dm|reschedule|break-the-archive and whatever Ansgar
invents in future).

We could move it to devscripts, but honestly I think it's better suited
to be part of dput(-ng). But if you all think it would be a good idea to
move it there, be it. But note, it uses large parts of the dput code
base, e.g. uploader classes and would bring almost all of its Python
dependencies. I am not sure if that's desirable.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll