Bug#702376: ITP: wfrog -- Web-based customizable weather station softwar
Owner: A Mennucc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : wfrog
Version : 0.8.2 + svn
Upstream Author : Jordi Puigsegur <email@example.com> et al
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/wfrog/downloads/list
* License : GPL 3
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Web-based customizable weather station softwar
wfrog is a software for logging weather station data and statistics,
viewing them graphically on the web and sending them to a remote FTP site.
The layout and behaviour is fully customizable through an
advanced configuration system.
It is written in python with an extensible architecture allowing
new station drivers to be written very easily.
wfrog supports many weather stations and is compliant with the WESTEP protocol.
* Ambient Weather WS1080
* Davis VantagePro, VantagePro2
* Elecsa AstroTouch 6975
* Fine Offset Electronics WH1080, WH1081, WH1090, WH1091, WH2080, WH2081
* Freetec PX1117
* LaCrosse 2300 series
* Oregon Scientific WMR100N, WMR200, WMRS200, WMR928X
* PCE FWS20
* Scientific Sales Pro Touch Screen Weather Station
* Topcom National Geographic 265NE
* Watson W8681