Re: Bootstrapping: list of 81 self-cycles in Debian Sid

Johannes Schauer, le Tue 05 Mar 2013 14:41:51 +0100, a écrit :
> Quoting Samuel Thibault (2013-03-05 13:41:12)
> > Maybe arch:all-only source packages should be shown in a different color:
> > AIUI these do not pose a problem for bootstrapping a new Debian port, since
> > one does not need to build the source package, and just pick up the existing
> > _all.deb. They still pose a problem for bootstrapping debian from scratch, of
> > course.
>
> Can you give an example of a source package which you think is wrongly included
> in the list?

For instance commons-beanutils is only producing arch:all packages
(I don't understand why it has separate Build-Depends and
Build-Depends-Indep BTW), so AIUI, ports don't need to build it and thus
do not have to care about the dependency loop.

Samuel