Re: Bulding 3.0.1 Under Ubuntu 10.04 i386

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, Robert Wolfe wrote:
> Um, forgot about me already, hmm? :)

But, of course not.  Do you want to be Cc:ed?

> And yes, libdivecomputer-3.0.1 in .DEB format

That should probably be:

	subsurface-3.0.1 and

I presume.  Can you make the source packages available too to Dmitrijs?

	subsurface_3.0.1-x.debian.tar.gz and

or similar, I'm thinking about.

Old debian source packages (subsurface-1.2-1 and libdivecomputer-0.1.0),
could also be of some value.

I'm really looking forward to see latest subsurface/libdivecomputer in
debian, as soon as it can be done.  It'll most probably be unstable, but
Dmitrijs, could you please try to make them as painless as possible
portable to wheezy?

If you need info/insights, please don't hesitate to ask on

The recommended way (by upstream) is to build statically against
libdivecomputer.  And, AFAICT, that's what debian distributed
subsurface 1.2-1 does.

Another thing worth mentioning is that I asked for
subsurface/libdivecomputer to be orphaned/removed because they're
unmaintained.  You may want to have a look at bug: