Re: Graphic card installation problem

Halil Kaya wrote:
> Hi. I've just bought a new notebook. It has an external graphic card: AMD
> Radeon HD 7670M 2GB. I installed Ubuntu 12.10. I've been trying to install
> the driver for more than 2 hours. However, I couldn't do it yet. When I try
> to install the drivers that Ubuntu indicates, I reboot my PC, an error
> occurs: You are using low-graphics... (like that). I also downloaded the
> driver from AMD web site. I faced this situation again. Please help me
> about what I should do. Thanks in advance...

You have reached the developers for the Debian GNU/Linux system.
You can learn more about Debian here:

  http://www.debian.org/

But you are asking about Ubuntu!  This is the wrong mailing list.
This is the Debian mailing list not the Ubuntu mailing list.
You can learn more about Ubuntu here:

  http://www.ubuntu.com/

Also you have a user usage question and so should go to the users
mailing list not the development mailing list.
For support in your problem I would start here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ

Bob