Re: bits from the DPL: January 2013

Hi Zack,

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 06:28:29PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> - The long standing issue of writing a proper (outbound) trademark
>   policy for Debian marks has been completed. I've reviewed on -project
>   outstanding items from the last discussion, and documented how they've
>   been implemented in a new policy draft [5]. Later on, I've published
>   the updated policy draft on our website [6].

<snip>

> [6]: http://www.debian.org/trademark

This policy states that the contact for trademark questions is
trademark@debian.org.  Where does this address go?  I think it's important
for transparency that the responsible parties be listed on
<http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>; I can't tell if this is an alias
for leader@, or a team, or what.  (/etc/aliases on master mentions it going
to leader@, but this entry is commented out.)

Thanks,