Re: Default packages flags

Thank you very much for answer, but this are system flags. Or I am
writing mistake?? But I neads flags for package, for example in Gento
this are USE flags.
As example - mc have possibility USE flags - I found it, when I was
compiling mc from sources in .../debian/rules
DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS := --enable-vfs-undelfs --with-samba
--with-x --with-screen=slang --libexecdir='$${prefix}/lib'
--disable-rpath

And I need know default flags for packages which are installing by
using apt-get or aptitude.

Excuse mi, If I don't understand our reply, bud I now change Gentoo to
Debian a for any packages I need know "extra flags" ...

Thank you.

Best regards.
Baci