Re: how to handle architecture dependent headers in subdirectories

Adam Borowski <kilobyte <at> angband.pl> writes:

> This looks just like the solution ultimately chosen for #682183, except for
> the include being monstrous.  Let's instead add a file to libc6-dev with
> the following:
>
> #define DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH "x86_64-linux-gnu"

And then #include "<" DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH "/foo/bar.h" or what?
Is that even valid C? (#include CONFIG_H works in GCC, but…)

Also… thinking about this a bit longer… a switch like Doko’s is
more correct because, in the M-A case, it’s all about *not* needing
to specify the architecture in some file. It’s just divined from
the current compiler configuration. I think it has some merit.

bye,
//mirabilos