Re: Bootstrappable Debian - proposal of needed changes

Le Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 05:26:52PM +0100, Johannes Schauer a écrit :

> Whether or not "nocheck" and "nodocs" can/should become build profiles
> is of course still to be debated.

Hi all,

for the packages I maintain, I am now replacing the regression tests that
were ran during the build process by autopkgtest test suites.

    http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/

    (see http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/auto-pkg-test.html
     while Alioth-hosted sites seem to be in trouble)

If this eventually becomes the norm, then we will not need "nocheck" build
option or profile anymore.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy