Re: Ifupdown, loopback interface, /etc/network/interfaces.d

On 07.01.2013 02:07, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> There are probably more of them, but finding them all is left as an
> exercise for the reader.

You can at least add network-admin from gnome-system-tools to the list,
or external config tools like webmin.
Not counting any local scripts written by sysadmins.

I'd be very cautious with such a change. We should be really certain
that the benefits are worth the cost.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?