Re: Knowing the release names in advance

On 12/31/2012 05:47 PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 02:28:04PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> On 12/31/2012 04:16 AM, Philipp Kern wrote:
>>> Please don't. -devel is not a popularity contest.
>> I'm stunted by the complexity of your argumentation.
>> It for sure helps in the debate.
>
> Doing '+1' on an argument doesn't exactly help a debate forward, either.
> Technical arguments do. Phil is right.

Sure, but talking only about this part of my post doesn't help going
forward either, especially when I did give technical (and less
technical) arguments.

My point was only to invite others to express themselves on the topic,
so that we have a larger consensus than only myself and Thijs. I do know
others share my view but don't tell about it. Perhaps the "+1" thing was
a stupid way to ask for it, I can admit that.

Thomas

P.S: Of course, I wanted to write "stunned" not stunted ...