Re: Change default PATH for Jessie / wheezy+1

On 08/08/12 03:54, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 03:48:48AM +0200, Ulrich Dangel wrote:
>> So ignore the sudo part as it should be no problem. The bash completion even
>> changes PATH to contain the sbin directories for sudo but zsh seems to honor PATH
>> and doesn't extend to check for programs.
>
> Perhaps you have changed your /etc/zsh/zshrc or you aren't enabling
> the modern completion system.

Ah yes ☹ I am using Grmls zshrc which doesn't contain the zstyle for changing the
behavior. With the zstyle (in Debians default zshrc)

zstyle ':completion:*:sudo:*' command-path /usr/local/sbin /usr/local/bin \
                 /usr/sbin /usr/bin /sbin /bin /usr/X11R6/bin

the completion works with zsh as well.