Re: gnome is completely f^Mmessed up

Norbert Preining wrote:
is this only me or do I have the feeling that we are going down
the trench with Gnome?
Repeatedly:
- first login: nautilus segfaults in libnautilus-fileroller.so
   after log out and log in it sometimes works
   starting it manually most of the times work, but not always
- ssh/gpg agent: most of the time just is completely useless
   either does not ask, or just segfaults in libglib-2.0
- plugging/unplugging power cord makes gnome-shell crash (known bug)
- ...
When I finally manage to get a running session, then out of nothing
the blue whale appear, BSOD.

Is this a joke? Are we going to release that in June/July/whenever?
i use gnome too, and for me its working very stable, and gnome3 is way better than gnome2.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org