Re: this bug .. bugs me

On 06/06/2012 04:36 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Even better, maintainers can prevent this kind of things from happening
> by opening up *by default*, allowing commit to package maintenance Vcs
> to all DDs, and documenting that commits there are welcome as long as
> they follow some house rules.

Technically, is there a way to allow write access to all DDs on an
Alioth Git repo, but not to anyone without upload rights?

When in a team, it's easy, a bit of chmod g+w is enough, but for all DDs?

Thomas

P.S: I'm on the low threshold NMU list, and I'd welcome anyone to send
me some git format-patch! :)