Re: wine-unstable in Debian

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:44:08AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Right. Although we should be clear on what should happen with the
> patches in the BTS. Otherwise people wouldn't know how (and if) they can
> help, and that uncertainty would be a shame. Is the issue with the
> binNMUs a reason not to apply, possibly via NMUs, the patches Goswin has
> mentioned in his reply to my other message in this thread?

No, of course not.  But it then shifts the burden on other people to provide an
installable ia32-libs for wheezy.  That's all I'm saying.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager