Re: [pkg-lighttpd] Changing the default document root for HTTP server

Hi,

On 15.04.2012 12:29, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> I'd use ht instead of html. Not every ht file is a html file.

I have no strong opinion on the actual name, as long as it is another
subdirectory. We could equally use /var/www/default, /var/www/htdocs or
whatever we feel like.

I only proposed /var/www/html to minimize diversity among distributions
as that's what Red Hat/Fedora uses. As a quick survey, this is what
other operating systems and distributions use as default document root:

Upstream: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs
Red Hat / CentOS: /var/www/html
Mandriva:   /var/www/html
NetBSD:  /usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs