Re: Feedback

Mistikos Nik dijo [Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:50:57PM +1000]:
> Debian documentation is a joke. It constantly refers to Debian
> versions by their nick names, and not their versions.

Right, more or less like the Windows documentation authors, where it's
clear that 3.11 < 95 < 98 < ME < XP < Vista < 7 < 8. Or of the MacOS
documentation authors, where everybody knows the respective positions
of the Pumas, Tigers, Cheetas, Panthers and other such animals. Or of
the Ubuntu Double-Daring Synchronized Snakes.

It's only the Fedora, RedHat and SuSE bores that monotonically
increase their numbers. We should never follow suit.